A lot of issues have arised for the past few months that needed attention. For starters, there’s Noynoy’s SONA, the latest extrajudicial killing in Eastern Samar, the NPA ambush in Catarman, the infamous Quirino grandstand hostage taking crisis, and a lot more. Of course I have my opinions about these events/issues but I haven’t written a single word in my blog about them. I haven’t even written my nonesense rantings.
I have the access and all the time in the world to write a blog, but why can’t I do it?
Maybe identifying the reasons why I’m not writing will help me start typing on my keyboard again:
- I’m too lazy to think and dig deeper into an issue to arrive at a sharp analysis;
- Because I’m too lazy to think, I don’t have anything to write about;
- I’m a TV addict. Even if there’s nothing worth watching, I somehow find a way to continue to watch TV;
- I feel sorry for myself. Because I’m such a mess right now, I don’t know if I even have a right to write about my opinions on relevant issues;
- I’m not motivated. Life’s boring these days. I need those spur of the moments (like right now, I’m ranting nonesense but at least writing) where there’s something I really need to write;
- I f%@*!d up big time.
So there, I’ve identified them. Now I need to get rid of them. Maybe I’ll write about something useful tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that…Darn! I will do it if I want to.